And then, the space between us explodes. My heart keeps missing beats and my hands cannot bring her close enough to me. I taste her and realize I have been starving.
I have loved before, but it didn’t feel like this.
I have kissed before, but it didn’t burn me alive.
Maybe it lasts a minute, and maybe it’s an hour. All I know is that kiss, and how soft her skin is when it brushes against mine, and that even if I did not know it until now, I have been waiting for this person forever.
Jodi Picoult (via tha-real-her)
This is so relatable and perfectly put.
I love this
- i think relationships should be taken seriously- sex isn’t everything
- manners are always attractive
- caring about grades is attractive too
- chivalry is a plus
- saying “please” and “thank you” will blow my mind
- break ups shouldn’t be often and when they are they aren’t taken lightly
if you’re a boy and you cry it is not dumb and you are not a pussy you’re a fucking human being
Good job!! I’m really glad you’re not falling into his trap.
Good job for being strong! Always stay that way.<3
— Love just isn’t as mysterious as you think it is. All the signs are right in front of you, if you would just open your eyes. (via hidontbecreepy)